Hi everyone. We here at Novo are excited to announce we will be reopening Monday June 22, 2020 so we wanted to update you on some new procedures we have put in place. We want you to know we are implementing these to ensure the health and safety of our patients and our staff. We have compiled a list of reopening procedures that is based on information we gathered from the CDC, the National Association of Social Workers as well as the American Medical Association. We want to assure you we are doing our very best to keep everyone healthy and safe during their treatment sessions in these trying times.
NOVO: Renewing Joy in Life PC
PROTOCOL FOR SOFT OFFICE REOPENING
Sycamore, Illinois and Hartland, Wisconsin
Please note that due to the pandemic we at Novo have updated some of our procedures. We want to assure the health and safety of our clients and our staff so this will be in effect immediately and until further notice.
1. Patients must text us as soon as they arrive and then wait in their vehicle. The patient then will be texted when they can enter the facility.
2. Patients can only enter if wearing face covering and will be met by therapist at the door.
3. The patient’s temperature will be taken upon entering. (if 100 degrees Fahrenheit or greater, patient will not be admitted).
4. Each patient will be asked to fill out a simple questionnaire pertaining to COVID-19 symptoms and will not be admitted if any symptoms are identified.
5. Hand sanitizer wipes will be provided for each patient. In addition we have installed HEPA filtration in each treatment room and we use a UV light between each session.
6. Patients will go directly to the therapist’s office and have a seat.
7. Social distancing will be enforced. (Minimum 6 feet between individuals)
8. Friends/family must wait in their respective vehicles(s).
9. If you are bringing a child to the office please escort them to the door then return to your vehicle.
10. Please use disinfectant wipes to wipe down anything touched during your visit.
11. Patients are asked to please leave the facility immediately after their appointment
ends and all surfaces must be wiped down with disinfectant wipes.
VGA May 24, 2020
Copyright © 2019 NOVO: Renewing Joy In Life
Designed by Pattern Marketing, Inc.