NOVO: Renewing Joy in Life is an innovative and growing psychotherapy practice that goes beyond the usual practice models to a unique Neuroscience and Eastern Philosophy based practice. Our offices are located in the historic downtown areas of St Charles and Sycamore, IL.
NOVO offers services to individuals from 3 to 93+ years old. We are looking for licensed therapists to add to our NOVO family of knowledgeable and empathic professionals who strive to provide a holistic team approach to service provision.
Ideal candidates have Private Practice experience in the following:
- Psychotherapy for individuals, couples, families, and/or groups
- Psycho-educational workshop development and facilitation experience
- Ability to provide community outreach and education
- Knowledge of neuroscience/neurofeedback
- CADC with experience in or willingness to learn a neuroscience approach to treatment
- Experience with EMDR, Brainspotting or Bi-Lateral Stimulation
- Experience with the practice of Mindfulness
- Knowledge of nutrition and healthy life-styles
NOVO also offers unique opportunities for post-graduate hours toward Clinical Licensure (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT) in a private practice setting. Included in this program is clinical supervision with professionally licensed and experienced therapists, supervision in developing a private practice, marketing a private practice, identifying the population(s) on which you want to focus your professional future.
NOVO is structured to offer independent contractor positions.
NOVO: Renewing Joy in Life and its therapists have been featured in the Chicago Tribune, Kane County Chronicle, and many other publications. To learn even more about NOVO, visit www.Facebook.com/NOVOCounsel